Policies & Rules
- USGA rules apply with the addition of posted local rules.
- Keep pace – allow faster groups to play through.
- Flag color indicates pin placement:
- Red – Front
- White – Middle
- Blue – Back
– Proper golf attire is required at all times.
– Each player must have his own clubs and bag.
– Please replace divots, repair ball marks and rake bunkers.
– All food and beverages must be purchased at the course. Coolers are not permitted.
– Each golfer assumes all risks and danger incidental to the game of golf and is personally liable for all damage to property or injury to persons
which result from their actions.
– Management reserves the right to revoke the license to play at this course for anyone whose conduct is unbecoming or for infractions of the
rules by removing them from the premises without refund.
– Hazards marked with green tipped stakes are environmentaly sensitive. Please refrain from entering these areas.